Yep that is right just 35 more days until I AM HOME and starting my new job. I also am going back to school in the fall if it kills me I dont care. I will not let my cousins finish college before me (the 17y/o that is, the others are way to far to catch up to now) So, off to pre recs I go! I am going to go to OCC for nursing. Most ppl think I am crazy. But if Jilly can do it I can do it!
Also, I am helping Kim plan her wedding, she also asked me to be her MOH if they have people, I am stoked. Even if they decide not to have ppl I am still stoked. Kim and Dan are so cute! I love it! I hope I am that cute. So, today we are taking a load down to the storage unit. Hopefully we can go to my parents house. Mom has the Rock Band all set up and ready for Imaho to go on tour again!
More later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment