Oh my I just finished the 4th season of The OC. I know I know I'm a little late but, hey it drives me nuts to wait a week or months in between. I have to say I really need to see the 8 episodes that i missed bc stupid movie store didn't have them. But it is like a closing in a part of my life almost. It almost makes it bittersweet to be leaving. I never got to watch it while I lived up here, it was always a down state show that I watched. But, my oh my, those writers, very smart. I'm quite impressed on how well they made it come full circle.
Kind of like how 3 years after the fact I get to go home again. I am just ecstatic. I just have 53 days until I am HOME! It is full circle for me. I tried it, hated it, loved it for some parts, but I am ready to go home. It is an odd feeling to just be considering that I am going to be a down stater again. oh how sweet that sounds. kind of like baby feet. now, if i could just get rid of this cold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment