So, I have been looking for a job closer to my house for a while now. Well, my six months was up at St. Johns on 12/30. So about 3 weeks before I applied for a job at one of the other Hospitals within the same Health System and GOT IT!!! I am stoked! It is only 10 min drive to work now. I dont have to drive that crazy 44.7 miles to Detroit now. I will still be working as a PCT, but on a Neuro Floor. This is a Brand New hospital. It just opened in Aug and my floor wont even be complete until march. They are bringing me on now so that I can learn the ropes and they will teach me everything on other floors. So I will be moved around a bit for the first few weeks or so, but that is ok. More people I can get to know. It is a way smaller hospital also. Just about 200 beds where the last one was over 900. But hey if they send me home at least I only live 10 mins away! I can go do homework or something. So, I start on 1/26!
Oh and I forgot to say, it is 12 hr days so it is just like what I am doing now but days! The pay is the same and nothing else changes.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That's wonderful Mandie! Congrats!!! :)
Congratulations hon!
And I love your layout, where did you get it from?
I just nominated you for an award on my blog.
YEAH!! on the job!!!
Post a Comment