Someone said the words to me that I have been waiting to hear for years. "I think you should go to the Doctor." Now I know to most people hearing those words would not be a good thing. But to me, they were ear gold! Since I have PCOS and have known it since 5/05. I always knew when we were ready to have a baby that I would have to go to the Doctor. Now just hearing my husband say those words to me were just amazing. Now the next 10 mins of me making sure I heard what I heard correctly were quite funny. So, Needless to say I made the appt the next day! No procrassionation on that one! However, and I knew this was comming, the next avaliable appt inst until 11/19. Which is fine with me, it gives me more time to lose more weight.
I have lost 22lbs since moving. I am very proud of my self. I also just joined boot camp again and I am doing quite well with it so far. However, it is only week one. Though an angel has brought me a present for christmas a bit earily this year. Kat, the nice gal whom started Bootcamp for Cysters is buying 10 of us a copy of the new CheLEAN Extreame! I am stoked! So, hopefully there will some major toning going on soon!
I am just greatful that I have started down the path that I have always wanted to be on. I know that it might take a bit of time to get to the pot of gold, and knowning that I might come out with a Brood, but that is fine with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment