So, A lot of new things have happened over the past few weeks. One of them being that I got a new car! The old one is about to take its final trip. It had 250,000 miles on it and is ready to go to car heaven. Shawn got me a 96 Chevy Corsica and fixed it all up for me. It is really nice. I will post a pic of it when I get time to take one. It is White with gray interior.
I also got a new Brother. LOL My sister in law Shannon got married on 11/26 to Guy! I am so happy for them. they are so cute! I know they will have a wonderful awesome long marriage! Dona got ordained so she could marry them. How cool is that!
Thanksgiving was fun we went to Shawns mom's house and ate with Shannon, Guy and Dona. It was yummy and fun!
Other then that we are just waiting for christmas to get here. I am excited. I have the presents all ready for my mom/dad/grandparents. All I have left is my one cousin, my sisters and Shawn. I have No idea what I am going to get Shawn, have ideas for sisters and cousin though. Just have to wait until next friday to go and get those. then I will be all done!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment